Learn both the creative and business aspects of the makeup industry with our Professional Makeup Artistry program! Our classes are taught exclusively by a top-notch instructor with many years of experience in both the business and beauty industries. Classes are designed to accommodate all skill levels and prepare you for professional level freelance opportunities.
Each student will receive an amazing Career Kit with Make Up For Ever Products!
10 Reasons to Study Professional Makeup Artistry:
- Study under a licensed professional with 10+ years of experience
- Gain confidence in working on all skin tones & textures
- Learn with others that share your passion
- Receive a kit of professional quality products valued at $1,000
- Learn specialties in makeup artistry & how to choose one
- Become more than an Instagram/YouTube sensation
- Learn the business aspects of the beauty industry
- Receive hands-on, practical experience
- Understand the importance of balancing work and life
- Graduate with a head start on your professional portfolio
Day & Evening Classes Available
Days (6 Weeks)
Mon, Tues, Wed: 10:00AM – 3:00PM
5 hours per day, 15 hours per week
Evenings (6 Weeks)
Sun, Mon, Tues: 4:00PM – 9:00PM
5 hours per evening, 15 hours per week
Professional Makeup Artistry Instructor: Jalia Pettis
Licensed Aesthetician and Professional Makeup Artist, Jalia Pettis, has many years of freelancing and business experience. She is a Certified Trainer through Achieve Global and a member of The Powder Group and the Professional Beauty Association. She is also a Beacon Award Winner and in 2017 was named NAHA Finalist for Makeup Artist of the Year through the Professional Beauty Association. Jalia is excited to share the practical, real world experience she gained through trial and error as a freelance makeup artist and business owner with her students at The Skin and Makeup Institute.
Professional Makeup Instructor: Jalia Pettis
For more information, call us at (623) 334-6700